High Sierra Forest Bar Soap is lightly astringent and skin toning, mildly deodorizing, with a fresh as the great outdoors woodsy scent. Further enhanced with organic dill weed and essential oils to create it's fresh scent.
- ENRICHED WITH Dill Weed, Fir, Spuce and Cedarwood oils.
- BEST USED FOR skin toning and mild deodorizing.
- HANDMADE COLD PROCESS SOAPS create rich, lathery, surprisingly fragrant bar soaps.
- IMPORTANT to allow our soaps to dry between uses; a self draining soap dish works best.
- IMAGES are for reference only, our hand made products vary slightly in shape and color.
Ingredients: Saponified Oils of Pure Tuscan Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Fruit Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifers (Coconut) Oil, Grape Seed Oil.
Essentials: Dill Weed, Fir Needle, Spruce, Cedarwoood, and Wintergreen oils.